Friday, August 29, 2008

What the heck is DNA?


Many years ago when I was a young artist fresh out of school, I found myself faced with the prospect of making a living. Horrified at the idea of getting a job, I took advice from my friend Carol S and began a line of ceramic masks and dinosaur figures. Since the masks where mostly robots and aliens I named my new company Dinosaurs N Aliens, get it?

When it comes to art I have always led a charmed existence. I seem to have a lot of luck and many of the persons I met very early on are still with me 25 odd years later.

Here is the ad from my last show at Victoria Boyce Gallery in Scottsdale AZ February 2008. "Products of a Disordered Mind".

Vicky has been my primary agent for my entire career. In fact with out her I would probably never have experienced the success I have had.

No comments: